Pleasantdale Chateau | Blanc Noir Event Group | Ultrafonk Entertainment
"A Night For Ecuador At Pleasantdale Chateau" - a fundraising effort for the victims of the 4.16.16 earthquake.
Our Ecuadorian brothers and sisters were severely impacted by the massive 7.8 earthquake on April 16th, 2016. They have lost their homes, places of business, livelyhoods, personal belongings and in some terrible instances... family members and loved ones.
This fundraising event is geared towards collecting much needed financial assistance for the relief and rebuilding efforts that are underway in Manta and other affected regions. We are donating all proceeds from ticket sales, tricky tray items, 50/50s, raffles and silent auctions to the Ecuadorian Red Cross and Mana Del Cafe - a small church in Quito heavily involved in the relief efforts in the regions affected.
Your contribution will include:
- Admission to the reception featuring an Ecuadorian-inspired menu presented by the award-winning culinary team at Pleasantdale Chateau
- Open Bar for the duration of the reception
- Musical entertainment provided by Blanc Noir Event Group & Ultrafonk Entertainment
- Special performances by Ecuadorian musical acts
- Tricky Trays, 50/50 draws, raffles and a silent auction featuring donated goods and services from local businesses
- Special apperances by VIPs from the local media, artists and political figures
- and much more!
The event will start at 6PM sharp for cocktail hour followed by the reception and raffles. For discounted group ticket purchases and additional info please visit anightforecuador.com or email us at [email protected] All ticket sales are final. A Night For Ecuador is not responsible for ticket purchasing fees charged by TicketLeap. 18 and over event - No exceptions.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to a very successful event!
- A Night For Ecuador